Friday, May 8, 2009

TGIF....

am
Here i am again after how many years blogging. It's been long and i haven't got time thanks to work, life and off course "facebook" . The major reason i'm doing this is because i am bored and a little bit under the weather no thanks to the gas mask wearing heavyweight mosquitoes who refused to die after spraying my entire room with a whole canister of Baygon Insecticide.

That being said, today is Friday and for those who know me very well, you know a Friday never passes without me putting some alcohol into my system and having fun all night long till the wee hours of Saturday, the end result? tales to tell the following evening considering the hangover.

This Friday is not looking like any regular Friday why? I am on serious malaria medication which can't be mixed with alcohol....ain't that a b***h? Oh well, i most likely will stay at home, watch movies, have a stick or two of B&H and miss the thrills and frills the Wine Shop & Bar has to offer which includes making fun of drunk people, catching trips and constituting a nuisance to the general public.

I know Deji (lil Bro) will still call me to find out where i am going tonight. Anywayz i have to go now, have some pressing issues to sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment