Monday, April 18, 2011

Skilla diaries

Been eons since i posted anything in this binsh....don't wanna believe i've been so busy i haven't had time to bore u lot with my boring lifestyle, alcoholism and many other rubbish i put up on this blog. Maybe i'm having writer's block....no be say i be writer sha.....i actualy do have a wordpress account i barely use too, that wan don suffer pass this blog......that might change soon as my very good friend The_Tools_Man wants me to be a guest blogger on his blog, that might just ginger me back to my old sef......can't even come up with any corny disclaimer message...its that bad.

Life's been the same ol shit, different shalanga and tamba water *fuck toilet rolls*....work Monday thru Thursday *Friday na 1/2 day for North, everyone na Muslim....my bear_bear hustas something even makes my case easier......of which i gas mark register for byob thursday nite.....and must resume with a hangover on friday...the Jumat service excuse covers this sha if u like tell my boss. I'm still an alcoholic, chronic womanizer and still exhibit all the bad traits your mama  warned you about..............decadence and
debauchery filled things *evil grin*

I'm barely on twitter these days, dunno if its work, MTN taking the piss, nothing interesting to tweet about or the 17 girls who claim to be pregnant for me......i sha know its one of these sha.....love life is intact....i think i'm in love sef but i can't write about it b4 one of the skilla17 think its about them........with their baby mama drama.....by the way Angelina Jolie can like to adopt half a dozen of em, i'll take 5......i think i'm high again cos this post makes absolutely no sense.

Health wise.....i'm still kissing the cancer sticks, i still drink like a fish, eat irregularly...most times late.....this explains why i'm up at this time...*smh* 4 myself......God help anyone who points out this blog to any of my parents dem dey form tech savvy sef ...God will clog your arteries and give u a heart attack before you give my mother one.....Talking  of momsy...tomorrow is her born day, make una help me pray for the woman who carried me for 9months in her womb....as you do so, ur kids and kids will pray for you as well.....anyways....gotta go to bed.....work dey tomorrow bummer

P.S.
Actor no dey die, if u see gbagaun chest eet!


3 comments: