Thursday, August 19, 2010

Taking a break from TWITTER!

I've been considering taking a break from tweeting after 2yrs and 27,000+ tweets of yarns and misyarns but I finally gave myself brain yesterday and decided to take a break from twitter for at least 2-3weeks, it wasn't easy but I got advise from @bambam_onams on how she went about it. Had @jiballzzz change my password and only give me my password when I pass a mock test he'll probably set for me in preparation for my PMP exam.

Before I left I was on the verge of a lil trouble making after I found out a certain dude unfollowed me, not as if it affects the price of garri in the market but because the dude is a spoil spot. Why dish out insults when you can't take any? I believe in the rule of "do to others as u wish them to do to u". To think I'm a fan of his blog *sigh*

This was the tweet that caused beef o " ‎​#whats299 the number of babes @Nobsdaslushhkid claims to have cancelled. Memoirs ko story ni *shior*" or this "‎​#inothernews don't ever call me short, I kill @Nobsdaslushhkid with at least 2inches #okbye". Only for me to get this DM from him: "Nobsdaslushhkid You know what,seriously one of these days,I'll reply you believe me.". Was gonna DM back to apologise when I realised the binsh nigger unfollowed me......I forgive him sha

Moving on......I hope I get to study and ace the exams I wanna take. Imma miss twitter but I doubt if tweeps will miss me.

PSA
I don't proof read my posts so feel free to gbagaun it #IsitYourBLOG #okbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment