Monday, January 17, 2011

SKILLA DIARIES

I am back in Abuja and my new year's resolution i never made any was to reduce my nocturnal outings as well as cut down on my extra-curricular activities. This was made easy as i was accompanied by the Breeze's, Owu and his elder brother Legbe....i'm sure most of y'all are familiar with Owu though. How did i get to know the Breeze's? That's easy now, i partied a lot over the hols and money went down, paint-balling, bowling, go-karting etc. meeting owu was bound to happen.........make i free this Owu story before i deviate from the purpose of this post which i bloody have no idea what it is. Owu and Legbe are gonna be outta my life by month end, this i am sure of.

The past week wasn't bad as i was able to close a project i started sometime last year *adjusts jigi and pops collar like the bad ass project manager that i am*.....Don't wanna talk about work o jare....maybe i'll do that in my alternate blog. Anyways my usual routine from Thursdays changed as i didn't go to Cassalinda for karaoke nor BYOB at Play  even though i got several PINGS!!!, calls and text messages which i tactically ignored #NoMourinho.....Friday that i attempted to even go out sef, same story....fell asleep b4 11:00pm, talk about old age...off which i don dey old o! My birthday is in May, 8days before the world comes to an end *yimu* i hope i get the strength to party....and yet i deviate again from what i'm posting....*sigh*. Bumped into an old friend sha...Haji something.....woooo that na story for later.

Back to my post....so i was chilling jejely at home, playing Call of Duty "Black Ops" omo the game is mad gaan o...and i wan begin dey deviate *smh*....that's how hunger came knocking and we (Me DJ n Adey) decided to go look for food at 9:30PM...found food and decided to go to Wineshop to chill for a bit. Steve, Mo n Ola later joined us over a bottle of Absolut....the night was quite windy and chilly if i may add, reminded me of that one time in Brooklyn *good times*...anyways, was sitting down, chatting with friends when i spotted CFC...he later joined us with Ms. T.....finished the absolut and was home bound when someone suggested play....sha went home to change, got to play and the place was kinda dry, MsKunz n Bev later joined us......got a bottle of absolut vodka, our 2nd of the night....so much for reducing alcohol intake this year ....saw Mady, omo Mady is hot o! she is one of the few babes that makes me wish i was a lil bit taller *sigh* .......it was mad fun at play......the night ended with the screen of my phone broke "don't ask me how".....got home and played call of duty in my inebriated state....omo dem too kill me as i no play with clear eye......


Sunday was spent watching movies as i no get functional BB, all my sunday sunday ashewo pinging were put on hold, watched the united game...thank God it ended 0-0 if not I no go hear word from awon enemies, got on twitter via tweetdeck but the thing no fit be like ubertwitter.......the end o jare

Have a great week

P.S
Still don't proof read shit so u can like to use ponmo as bracelet if u spot any gbagaun...Thanz a bunsh!

1 comment:

  1. hehehehe..... . Play just turned around that saturday night from boring to lively... and you need to teach me those your dance steps biko..

    ReplyDelete