Sunday, November 8, 2009

Changes

Ones personalty can't be judged by his/her outward actions alone as the inner part is more or less the deciding factor in ones true nature. My character has been a subject of scrutiny for a while now by a bunch of people who don't really know me but can i blame them? NO! I blame myself for misleading a lot of people with some of my actions as well as some of the habits i have picked over the years. I have grown to love alcohol the strong ones to be specific, cancer sticks which i find very difficult to quit....actually puffing on one as i blog (hope it's the last one) and going out every weekend if i am in a perfect state of health and my weekend starts on BYOB Thursdays @ play.





Considering joining the AA if it helps matters



I have decided to kick against some of these habits maybe stop them totally or worst case scenario put a little bit of moderation if i find it hard to stop. My decision to try and effect these changes arose from a little soul searching, girlfriend complaining and maybe last nights binging and the subsequent hangover that got me thinking i need to cool it down or just stop it entirely. As i have come to realize that most people except close friends judge me by my outward ways i have decided to change some of my ways in order to suit the general public as well as living healthy.

I have decided to quit smoking (not the 1st time) but i need the encouragement of people around me, i will limit my weekend grooves and only go out when all my flatmates or friends are involved, will try to stop flirting (not as if i am a pro), try not to get drunk whenever i am out drinking and all those other things that just seem wrong needs eradication. Will try my best to be closer to God, honest to myself and people around me, get my acts right and he good generally.





And if this doesn't work out before the year ends, i will make it a New Year's resolution so help me God. If/When you see me backsliding please stop me and i am open to constructive criticism.

2 comments:

  1. hmmmmmm.... Skillz fu! you better be writing thiss for writing sake oh. I aint buying this,i'll catch you now.. you know... nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i scaled Thursday's temptation, turned down Vodka and the Nicotine stick
    Griffin....let's see if i can turn down Sumbos' birthday today

    ReplyDelete