Thursday, November 12, 2009

ramblings!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Four days of abstinence from some of my vices and I am already feeling the side effects of not being my usual self. As the weekend approaches that is when my resolve will be truly tested. Starting with BYOB Thursdays @ play which I haven’t missed for a while now followed by Friday nights at Dub-C before hitting the clubs and finally Saturday nights of stupor with a few of my people. Will I be able to say NO when the opportunity arises? Thursday I might be able to if the flat mates are not interested, Friday is a tricky one as its Sumbo’s birthday and finally Saturday I should be able to fight it considering I’ll be heading to Church the following day (something I haven’t done in a while). I leave all in the hands of God. Even got a call from my dad today as he saw some of the comments on my profile….the old man no fit decode wetin dey go on. Just told him I was okay…..only if he knew about my nicotine kissing habits.

Moving to other things, life has been dealing me harsh cards lately but I have learnt to take the blows as they come. Haven’t had a job in a while now yet I have been surviving thanks to help from family & friends. Today I am trying to decide on where to start my new life as either
1. Project Coordinator.
2. Site Engineer.
3. Office IT Support.
The 1st was a job I applied for yesterday and I got today, all that’s left is negotiation of wages. The 2nd was a referral from a friend and the 3rd was a job I applied for a couple of months ago but told me to wait till they have their office set up.

Not to bore you with my work life let me talk more on what’s going on in my personal life. The girlfriend’s still not happy she hasn’t seen me in a while, had to walk 2miles to the bank because my ATM expired and was too broke to hail a cab…sign of the times and my good friend Mr. Dubz made fun of me. A friend moved in with me lately and all of a sudden she’s friends with everyone which is nice…was actually scared she wasn’t gonna fit it but she fit in perfectly. Took a liking to one of my fat flat mates and they decided to kick me outta my room which I stomached for the past few days but tonight I decided to be stubborn and yay I have my room to myself. Funny thing is I’m out in the living room blogging as I spent most of my day sleeping and can’t sleep now.
Got a meeting tomorrow with my potential CEO @ about 3pm later today, hope I impress the dude with my plenty oyinbo…………..make I go sleep jare

P.S
Google Wave is the shit…………….only 100,000 users in the world and guess who’s one of them?
P.S.S
I’m full of shit

No comments:

Post a Comment