Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Numbers Game on Twitter

The numbers game took place on twitter on Tuesday the 7th of December 2010.....why am i even blogging about it sef? Maybe boredom or maybe cos i have a lot of time....The game is like the honesty box app on facebook....shasha the whole idea is to post on your wall this message: "Pick a number from 1-200000 and DM only that Number & I'll tweet what i really think about you with your number" After which your followers will send u DMs with a number they choose aftter which u tweet the number and say how/what u feel about the follower..... You sha get the whole gist...didn't know what i was getting myself into so silly chose a random #127 and decided to DM random people on my TL playing the Numbers Game.....Long and short is i got over 120DMs, 30 of which my replies weren't honest cos i didn't know much about them, ther rest was me flirting...yelz i'm an ashawo like that..........anyways i was able to track some of my replies from DM's i sent out and here's what they all had to say with my response in italics 
#127 the sluttiest dancer I've ever met! I hated u after I read a few tweets! But when I met u I fell in love, you're the life of the party! - i'm no slut plix...life of the party sha...maybe sometimes
#127 you're so playful and I wonder if u ever get angry.u're kind,sweet and really cool. - i need to slow my roll on playing too much and i do get angry, its just rare....temper's too precious to lose
#127: i wish i met u b4 i left 9ja- we woulda been great friends. i think u're funny and u use that to make pple around u happy sure we would have, you go come back naija eventually
#127 - AH! 1st time u ff'd me, u just unleashed some terrifyin sub insults to whoever! Lmao! but ur wahala neva near me! Lol! ur cool tho :) - i assure you, it won't near you....you're good people :D
#127 Ur a real bad goiz and mad funny. Chop Knuckle - Chop knuckle right back man
#127 LMAO! EDonDeyMadtAbi?? Ashewo....Chimney..That na derogatory phrase...take it back!
127 from the little i know, you party hard!!!!! and you seem like a good person. hope we meet in Abj soon - party hard....*sometimes* good person...*maybe*...meeting you....*definitely
#127 na wayray! Period!! - And that makes you?
#127 hmmmm i love u loads..words cnt even describe it...u r a TRUE frnd...dnt ever wanna loose u...but ya razz...:* - Love you too dear but i'm sure you know "Razz is the new Cool"...
#127 i dont even know y we r not close sef... If u knew me..as in rili knew me.. And i knew u.. I think we'd b really close - Laide 'iyawo drake.....guessing it's the distance, will soon move back sha
#127 I think you're extremely funny and witty...I wanna kiss u!.hehehe!.btw I love your taste in chocolates and alcohol..send you digits!.:* You've got a nice attitude...i like
127. But u knw ur not OK sha. You've become a good friend and lagos misses u! -OluwaPoutessa Ibeji i am very OK jor...i just do what eccentric people do ni, i Miss Lagos too
#127 Fantastic Dancer! i'd love to dance with you sometime *winks* - i don't dance again o, i'm now into yansh grabbing
i forgot something: u DM'd with the number 127. please, please, stop smoking. :) - Yes sir...won't tell u the number of hours i've quit so as not to jinx it
#127 ..One of the realest Murthafuckaz I met off Twitter! DUDE! U r tha Shiznit.. I got ur back any fuckin' time of day yo! Tuale! -i don't fuck people's mothers plix...got ur back to homey, quadruple tuale!
#127 ah ah...what he tweets is what u get..down to earth n real...but guy u short o.. *hops on bike n vrooms away*"- You don't say! because u take 2" tall pass me we no go hear word! hian!
#127 You have a really great personality.... really funny and i love your blog. - Aww Thanks dear..u can refer your other friends too :D
#127 ashewo toh behd. U dey inspire my weyrei. We burn up d dancefloor cos we bad like that. Osha mor -Plix i'm not an asewo and you alone are responsible for your actions...see you soon, SB!
#127 I'll never forget when we first met. You made an impression, you're funny, and seem real. It's always fun to be around you.- I'm glad i made an impression, look forward to meeting you again
Ah bros #127, you made my weekend! - You're welcome, anything for an aburo
#127 I call u "psycho igo maltina", don't ask! Lol. I know beneath all d razness and craziness there's intelligence dt runs deep! :) -You 1st insult me, come put me on pedestal after...i 4give you
#127 I don't really know u...u r on my TL quite a lot tho...u seem like cool peoples *chop knuckle n tinz* - now chopping the knuckle and tnz...LOL
#127 egbon!!! We dun talk much but I see your tweets and erin kan maa n kpami ku ni. Ori yin wa n be kpa! - Find ya egbon go front o jare...ma je ki erin kpa e ju...no go die o, all na wash wash
#127 : I love your no bullshit nature & someday I hope to sit down and have proper biz discussion with you. We'll make it - Hope lunch go dey this discussion #nohomo and the tabs are on you :D...Hopefully something great will come out of the yarns
127...*sigh*...online and offline...great person...great kisser too...tehehe! -iBlush! will like to doo eet again sha....kai! i be ashawo
127- I wee not lie few months back In my book, u were a snub. Buh now I really want 2 meet with lovely side we should hang out soon: D -Honestly i'm intimidated by your height, if we're gonna hangout, na with crowd with mixture of heights...hehehehehe
#541 Mr Streak i only know u r a friend, wingman, partner in crime and personal butcher to #127... Mgbo @Griffinstreaks?
And oh ....one last thing #127 i want to touch ya bear bear.. (+_+) - Cut the bulk of it yday *sorry* i still have a goatie tho
#127 nw ds is wan guy I rili lyk. Alwayz mks me up here. Cool much. Much luv I gat. Cm to lag jo. Kmt -You sha had to hiss after all the hailings *smh* Women!
#127 we definately hv 2 meet some day n get tipsy 'lol -Na only tipsy you wan get? you're definitely gonna gerrit on that day...LMYO
#127 crazy dude with an I don't care attitude and fun to hang out with - I actually do care about my attitude *sometimes*
127 u really was a fool inlove lmao!! but is ma budds man! i miss our unilag trips! n all d partys - i'll still be a fool in love if not for friends and James Blunt...hope to see you this holiday and party hard
#127, omg wat wld i say abt u . i love u ,i hate u and all d inbtws . but i got yr back .. u r so invited 4 my buffday ..riri's forehead. - the feeling is mutual....i must to chop utunu! on ya baiday
#127 you seem like a crazy person. crazy in a good way. love your blog. maybe we wud meet eventually - depends on ur definition of crazy. Glad you like my blog
#127 We'v bin tru sum tuff tym on a general bt all man ruff am. To think I tot I wld neva get used 2ur annoyin wayz,sumhow I miss U&d gang Was i really that annoying? :D I miss Woodcrest too
#127 very intrestin nd innovative TT developer but u craze BIG but in an intrestin nd chick 'cashin' way - hmm, never taught of it that way
#127  my short, bald, ex friend. Am sure u expect me 2 say horrible things. Dunno what happened 2 our friendship bt I knw u r a great person -i'm taller than you and i ain't bald "yet"....will try and keep in touch often
#127 ur one of the few ppl I say I miss and I mean it.luff and miss u so much.see ya soon -i miss you too and you shall see me soon
#127 great companion!There is heavy current moving around us but I intend to off d lite very soon :p!For safety reasons.-looks like i off'd the lite already "mistakenly"...only you can put it back on. i hope you do sha
#127 I know u is a flirt, don't start what u can't finish - if i don't finish, there's this popular saying about he who runs, lives to fight another day....No?
#127 all  knw is ur funny buh ow cme Ʋ neva say α̲̅ wrd2 mi on bbm...we nid2 du soin bou dt - too many contacts on bbm o, don't mind me, will keep in touch often
#127 i hav stoppd smoking..hav u? #nohomo *straight face*
#127 your ways are too correct....wen I grow up I will like 2 be like you....if u never grow up as u be so, wahala dey o...LOL
#127 you proved ur gentlemanly skills and I owe you! Btw I think you're pretty cool!!!- awww iBlush
#127 m kinda surprised u DMd me,wen l was new 2 twitter,u usd 2 tweet @ me nd vice versa but no more..nice meetn u tho!-No be only u o! i need to start tweeting at my old followers, sorry. Nice meeting u too
#127 U wey put me on a long tin! I dey gbadun ur style sha! U be one person wey we go soon siddon gist together..! Big ups!! -Till that time come, you're still on a long. LOL
#127 u r a guy I love(nohomo) bt u can lik to act lik a mad man sha. I love ur family too n I need u in gidi soon -this wan wey u love my family, i dn dey suspect you
127 u came along & I like u. Can't shag u cos u ar my friend & u undastand that. Thanks for been there wen I needed u - glad i was there for you...but errrm...u can still gerrit...LMAO
#127 u r a crazy fellow bt we love u like dat!- Thank you o, Word Mole Shampion
#127 lol! Baba fun ara won! Ur tweets r not d u I kno!lol! I like ur person! D way u carry urself! Ur maturity level! Am glad I know u! :D - You probably met me on my serious days...just kidding
#127 my fake namesake that abandoned me *rme*, i like ur tweets and I think u're a very cool sumborri :) - how can i abandon my #abaversion namesake? i think you're cool too
#127 Sometimes I wonder why you don't return my tweets - hayam STARS and not PEOPLES...iKid...probably didn't see them

This was all i could get, i'm sure i sent enough DMs and people had stuff to say. Game was fun all the same, shocked i got no negative comments....i know i don offend some people na..oh, they probably unfollowed me..heheheheh......gotta go now....no need to put P.S. at the end, bet y'all know the drill.

Have a nice day 

2 comments:

  1. wow....the negative comment would have come from me...:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing you didn't play the game....*now dancing alanta and moon walking*

    ReplyDelete