Tuesday, November 23, 2010

SKILLA DIARIES XVI

Thursday
BYOB at Play…..bleh, I’ll pass as I already attended 3 this week…..Monday thru Wednesday and 3 bottles of Absolut Vodka plus most of the crowd that might be there tonight were at the BYOB in Garki2 the day before so there was no point ….. Na so hunger gbab me around 11PM bachelor life hard o,  decided to go to the sharwarma king at wine shop, unfortunately sharwarma don finish so I settled down for asun. On my way home, passed in front of play and believe me the crowd was lean as at midnight…….got home, sipped on the claro bottle of vodka I had while grubbing my well seasoned asun.

Friday
TK’s mom’s 50th was today, another BYOB something….didn’t buy any bottle but made T-Mak bring a bottle of cognac from his house, afterall na me buy the previous 3……Hooked up with Slim at Dunes on our way to TK’s briefly….Mingled with the crowd...bla bla bla...got high...blablabla.....blogging is becoming a herculean task o. sha sha...we left for Zone1 to see some friends...TMak the asewo that he is was talking to the Ladies in the house while i sat outside with the dude over bottles of Udeme.....i was being dulled so i BBMed a bunch of people to find out which activity was available....i was in luck, @attaswitch replied....he was at Uptown with his peeps.....got there in no time...it was either my inebriated state or TMak feeling like an F1 driver.....from uptown to play.....drank more vodka.....danced, danced, monkeyed around as usual.....bumped into old friends as well as some tweeps....blablabla.......shit, don't feel like writing today jor....just put this up to fulfill all righteousness.........#okbye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment