Monday, October 11, 2010

Baby Daddy? Naaaaa!!!!!!.....THE SKILLA DIARIES X

Saturday
 
The weekend was bloody uneventful to a degree as i stayed indoors most of the time, the only time i went out was on saturday, to visit my siblings in school (visiting day) and pickup Mr. HO from the airport. The journey back from the airport had k-leg as car's transmission decided to act up somewhere in Lugbe, the Yoruba boy in me don put hand for head saying WTF! more like MOGBE! but thanks to the company of HO and Duli, who were able to calm me down while we pushed the car off the road. The car gave itself brain and decided to enter gear after a silent prayer to Baba God.

Spent most of the time watching movies *movie weekend* (Get him to the Greek, Nightmare on Elm Street, Jonah Hex and Robin Hood) and whooping DJ's ass on FIFA 2010 I'm bad ass like that *insert BB cool smiley*. After a long day of lazing about, decided to go look for food around 10pm.....hailed a cab as didn't wanna risk another transmission episode with the car. 1st stop Jeveniks, they were closed, next was SFC, same story, 3rd stop was Wakky's bastards where closing as we got there meanwhile my stomach was grumbling. Finally decided to hit Drumsticks, lucky for us they were opened.

SAN called us to hook up with him @ Cafe24, got there but i wasn't feeling the whole setting even with the bevy of chicks scattered around. Was about to head home when Timmy called to say he was at Wine Shop....make e no be like disrespect we headed there met Q, Tilly and other peeps i don't know and left immediately after drinking a mixture of berry blast and something in a bottle that tasted like cough syrup. I suspect whoever got that bottle was definitely Hausa malo people love cough syrup. Called Ms. Coco when i got home make e no be like say i no dey persistent and slept off almost immediately.

Sunday

Didn't wake up till about 10:00AM which automatically ruled out church from my itinerary. Kept drifting in and out of sleep while DJ and Duli continued movie weekend. DJ had a visitor, Ms. Jigi as she's got 4eyes just like me. Ms. Jigi flirts with me whenever she has the chance, a favor which i always return. One of these days i just might offer her kondo lollipop and from what i've heard, she wants to do me i wonder why. Myself and Duli left the house briefly to look for food when i got a call from Ibeji.

Ibeji happens to be a pet project (i was supposed to split her from her twin so that my guy could have undivided attention) I won't say i'm proud of this but i did a good job it was like hot knife through butter. She caught feelings along the way....bla bla bla yadi yadi yadi....sha sha sha....we ended up in something a relationship. It ended as soon as it started cos there was no real feelings involved.

The last time i got a call from her, about 4months ago, she asked if i had a raincoat on the last time we were in the rain together which i replied YES cos i don't like getting wet. This is 9months after and she called telling me she has serious gist for me. This babe better not have funny news cos i remember her ranting on how bad she wants a baby......me i'm not capable of raising a mini-skilla at the moment.....it better be gist that they gave her VISA to Sudan where she can adopt a child and raise as her own.

I'll probably see her later during the week sha, make i hear the gist she wan give me..........got a truckload of paper work on my desk.




P.S.
I can say i attended Basketmouth's "Lord of the Ribs" as one of my followers kept sending me voicenotes of the show...Thank God for technology

You know the drill...gbagaun at ur peril

Bye peoples

6 comments:

  1. i can see the mini skilla with ibeji face. d child go short die...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kastro......you would want that
    @olalekt.....you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. dats making 2 kids for u dis yr alone...hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jibola, you are not well for that comment....na u born the 1st one? god-father and father are 2 different things....joor o!

    ReplyDelete
  5. baba,rora pelu awon omo o............lol..

    ReplyDelete