Monday, October 25, 2010

THE SKILLA DIARIES XII

So one of my followers on twitter asked when the next post of this diary's gonna be posted, so here I am blogging from my BB no be say dem dey pay me sef *kmt*.....ain't that about a bitch!

Being without a laptop is quite close to depression as it reduces ones productivity as well as my pranks and silly ways online. To the fucktards who robbed my car; your reward is in heaven......back to my diary o jare

Thursday
One of the days of the week I look forward to cos that's when my weekend starts, no thanks to BYOB. Funny thing is I never take a bottle cos of their time cap for taking bottles in. Always end up buying at the bar. Well I didn't go this thursday even when I made arrangements to meet a buncha people.

The evening wasn't boring as I had to visit one of my "Partners in Crime" (PIC) as she just moved into her self contain mini-studio apartment located in Zone7. Got to PIC's and met her cute cousin she can gerrit *evil grin* as well as her colleague from work who I was tryna "do" for doing sake *no strings attached*. PIC sure knows how to take care of herself and as a bad guy, I familiarized myself with her fridge. Grabbed the cranberry juice and vodka and voila, my evening started and almost ended on the bed with her colleague yes I'm an ashy like that
Don't remember much cos I had too much to drink but I sure got home safely and slept of instead of going for BYOB

Friday
Got off work early and dragged Ola, a colleague of mine from work and headed to Ceddi to see CFC and Duli for a lil chat. Finished with them boys and headed to Park n Shop to get a replacement for PIC's vodka and cranberry I finished the night before. Started drinking the vodka as soon as we got there no time for dulling while PIC and her cuz prepared for a friend's sister's grad party. Waited for Giga to come so we could all leave together.

Got to the party semi-high  feeling outta place more like an agbaya but good thing the graduand's elder sis is a friend. Had a few more drinks and took obtained red bull for the vodka left in my fridge at home. The party was just there, met a few old friends tho....blablabla...shasha....we went back to PIC's cos dem ladies wanted to change you go think say na dem baiday. After delaying my self and Ola for 3good hours they decided to come out and we went to amber lounge to chill small. PIC's oga was tryna pimp her out to a customer ni sha....me just throway face wetin consign agbero with overload.

LOLz and Le' Cripple (Life Camp Flatmates) called saying they wanted to hang out, told em to meet me at Amber, Ola had to leave so i was stuck with 3women while i waited for the flat mates. We checked out Platinum Lounge on the 6th foor of SEC (Nice Environment, Roomy club...might go for PULSE on Friday the 29th). PIC and are crew were leaving when the flatmates got in.....Ms. K called later to find out if i was out.....sha sha we went to pick her and ended up at Play.....had fun....blablabla...pressed yansh....blablabla...etc.

Saturday-Sunday
Was spent playing FIFA '11, then a movie date with Ms. Sal and that was it.................frigging hate blogging from my phone....oya make una contribute make i buy new lappy and internet connection.


P.S
as usual i don't proof-read my post....it's my blog and i can gbagaun if i want to :D

No comments:

Post a Comment