Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekend in Las Gidi.....THE SKILLA DIARIES VII


Monday is here again and it's my break time, what to do? What to do? i know, i'll put up a post on my blog, not as if people read it.
Here's a recap/summary of my weekend in Lagos
Thursday

Work was breathing down my neck like a nagging housewife as I had deadlines and milestones to achieve on a particular project. *e no easy to be manager o* I was able to achieve 75% of it sha. Got stuck in traffic for over an hour of which the sun wasn’t smiling at all, this got me sweating like a sallah ram *we all know rams don’t sweat* as the AC in the car was not working. Cause of traffic? Everyone and their daddies where traveling out of Abuja for independence weekend. Eventually got back to the and couldn’t concentrate, even my Boss noticed and gave me rest of the day off.

Packed up my stuff and headed to the airport early cos I envisaged mad traffic from my previous experience earlier in the day but the road was free as a nymphos vagina 3rd mainland bridge on a Sunday morning. My flight wasn't till 8:10 so i whipped out my laptop and surprisingly there was free internet service at the airport, skyped for a bit and did other stuff online i download music tire

GTB Yellow came thru but she was on another airline but we chilled at the lobby and had a few drinks smirnoff ice and udeme , talked about stuff and made fun comments about other passengers. Her flight was delayed by 2 hours, mine was delayed by 3 like WTF!!!!!. had a couple of udeme all by myself till we boarded @ 11:30PM i for stay jeje for Abuja. Slept all thru the flight and Ganja and Buga came to pick me up. Instead make i jejely go crash, na from airport to club o for a friend's "Bach Eve". CONGRATULATIONS OWO!. *He got married on Saturday* Men don dey old! Had a great time at the B.E even though i was tired.
We headed to Buga's and i decided to crash on the bed with three ladies ashawo that i am without ulterior motives. Enjoyed my sleep sha even though some peeps thought i was up to no good.

Friday
Had a business meeting which went well and got good news from my mentor who just got appointed as the MD of a Telecoms firm. Had a date with Ms. Coco, we did lunch and movies. She sure knows how to hold a conversation plus she's pretty and has big bumbum a nice shape too. Who knows, she might just be the one. Its too early to call as i've decided to take things slow not as if we're dating sef

Was supposed to go out with a bunch of friends at night but i crashed immediately i got home 9:30 to be precise only for me to wake up to several PINGS! from all my peeps who were out. As if that one no do, they had to taunt me with pictures on BBM.

Saturday

So many activities lined up today but i was able to achieve a handful. Went to see a match between MTN and Etisalat as my friends play for team Etisalat total bore fest, Match ended 0-0. Owo's wedding was today, picked up Buga and decided to pick Ms. Coco as she was available and willing to tag along 2nd date on the cheap toh bad. Wedding was fun as it gave me the opportunity of meeting old class mates as well as eating free food. 
Left the wedding, changed in the car and hit the streets, next stop Jade's BBQ, omo the whole of twitter Lagos was there o, no space to park sef *Thank God for my shanko Piccanto, i was able to perch in one tiny koro*. Said my hellos to the celebrant damn she's tall as well as buncha old friends. Next stop was debonaires, had pizza with friends and Ms. Coco.......good thing is they get along well is this a sign?. 
Dropped her off at home and same thing that happened the previous night repeated itself even when i planned to go out with awon boys again. 
Sunday

Church day, long time coming as i never attended church since i returned to Abuja. The sermon was on point. Saw the old man briefly before the man starts thinking i don't send him not as if i really do. Packed my baggage for my return to my very own sin city when i got the text that my flight has been canceled. Had to go to the airport to change my flight and used that opportunity to see Ms. Coco again u go fear close marking. Hung out with her for a bit, had kiss mix and crashed after that. 

Watched Didier Drogba rape Arsenal, scoring his 13th goal in as many matches, hanged out with the boys, saw 2 of my followers later on and hit the sheets, early flight on Monday.



Had a great time in Gidi even though i didn't have enough time to hang out with friends Blame it on Ms. Coco

P.S.
I still won't proof read ma shit, gbagaun it, na una sabi. 
Try and leave a comment....most of u just come here to do amebo

6 comments:

  1. well i really had a good laugh with ur gbagauns. but in all i really enjoyed it and it was quite a good read for the record. guess u had fun in lag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not as much as i would av loved...Thanks though

    ReplyDelete
  3. next time include pictures, i don't like being sold dreams lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. So its my bum you looking at abi? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. U no well Kizzy....what pictures do u want?

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done, skillz doing his thing.

    ReplyDelete