Monday, September 27, 2010

THE SKILLA DIARIES VI

Monday is here again and my table is packed like a murrafucker! wish i didn't have to work, but someone/something's gotta a pay the bills. I should be writing a report and not blogging. Last week/weekend  wasn't bad, had its ups and downs, can't complain either way cos i'm always grateful to God in any situation i find myself. That said hope y'all said a prayer today.

Thursday: BYOB .....Might sound fictitious but most of this is true (LOL)

Did BYOB at Play with CFC, BJ and Lolz, we were late and we had to drop our BIG bottle of Ace of Spades Kasapreko Alomo Bitters in the car. Picked up Yellow Sisi afterward. Just might do a short post on her (Yellow Sisi) when i'm more relaxed and less busy.  Like every other Thursday, the place was packed with  the usual suspects. Saw our ex-female flatmates MB and Tillz (just might do a short story on them as well) accompanied by MB's friend/namesake the babe na 16wheeler, you go fear orobo.  i named her MB2

Had a few shots of JD and tequila paraga and opa eyin at the bar and the evil child in me crept out, even though i tried not to get drunk cos i was driving, i got high in no time grinding on the dance floor with any babe sabi or no sabi "baba o raye mehn" no time. For some reason i'm yet to fathom shayo na bastard i decided to leave all the fine lepa babes for MB2 aka 16wheeler, that babe sabi grind and yours truly teba sibe mehn will never shy away from a herculean challenge. Na so i dey dance with her o amidst the quizzical looks from some of my jealous female friends that wanted to dance with me, till one of dem decided to drag me away from MB2....fight for break out o! if not for my diplomatic appeal to both parties  deep down i wanted to see bras and patas torn. I'm a bad guy like that. Some of the activities that went on have been left out sha *no animals were hurt tho*

After the small drama, decided to head home around 2:00AM, work dey the following day and i wasn't ready to doze of at any given time, called madam to clear a few issues when i got home to see if we could patch things up based on the advise of a mutual friend. That didn't go well but at least we can still be friends. Ended up sleeping at 3:30AM. Woke up at 7:00AM with a hangover, spent 30mins in Life Camp traffic, *kmft* got to work and all i could think of was bed.

Funny thing happened though on my way to work, phone was in my pocket, mistakenly dialed madam *last call* which went to her voice-mail  and recorded the conversation i had with BJ in the car explains the missing credit on my phone. She called me later to say i left a voice-mail and the look on my face was like 0_o cos i don't remember calling her after my previous call....she listened to it, called me back on skype and had this evil grin on her face.....i wasn't really bothered till she mentioned a few lines from the convo and my reaction turned to //0_0\\  YEPA!!!!WTF!!!!. If you've heard me and BJ converse, you'll look at us, shake ur head and probably say *awon boys yii o gbadun*, this was one of those silly convos. Begged her to send me the recording but she refused women and shakara. She said she was gonna post it on 4shared and share the link on twitter, i hope she doesn't sha

Rest of the weekend

The weekend was uneventful, didn't go out even when i got numerous calls from people awon alai ni nkan se inviting me for drinks and other activities that comes with the weekend. Helped my home boy move his stuff to his new place, had a flat tyre *which really got to me*. Played FIFA' 10 and beat the shit outta everyone who stepped to me, got extra chicken and chips from SFC omo dem maga, and that's about it.

Lagos.....

Lagos beckons this weekend even though it's looking like PH *work matter* i know i'll wriggle my way out of this one artful dodger l'omo. I never even reach the Lagos and activities don line up no thanks to awon boys. I'm supposed to have a date with Ms. Coco who i have been pinging and calling for a few days now. Interesting lady she is by the way, i think i like her, let's hope she likes me sha. My fear is i might have to rope her into my many many waka hope that doesn't happen.

I'm sure gonna have a few tales to tell after this coming weekend cos the way things are looking, only a word can describe it LEGEN.......wait for it......DARY. Have to go now, too much work on my table, i wonder how i squeezed in time to write this sef.

Have a great week


P.S.
Thou shall not gbagaun this post....una suppose don know me, i no dey proof read shit! Ok Bye!

1 comment: