Sunday, September 19, 2010

THE SKILLA Diaries IV

So i've been battling with malaria all week but decided not to use medications till the weekend comes, didn't wanna be feeling all drowsy at work and all.

WORK

It's my 2nd week on the new job and i'm feeling all the pressure, it's damn to early and God knows i ain't no quitter, imma ride the storm and take the bull by its horns. Making decisions and managing people isn't as easy as it seems, be appreciative of your boss even though it looks like he ain't doing shit.

Boss is a nicotine addict like me but his own addiction pass my own....always coming after my supplies when he's out. Got a tongue lashing from him yesterday saying i need to carry myself like the boss in the office and control the subordinates e no easy o!. Got a few reports i need to turn in and i hope twitter and BBM doesn't distract me much.

LOVE LIFE

Well the package got to madam and she was surprised and knocked off her perch for a bit. Big shout out to my cuz Ola who made the delivery. She called to say thank you though and nothing more WOMEN!!!. Talked for a while and i can say we're cool but definitely not an item unless i wanna wait for her...... cos some dude *beleja yon* (helper) i nicknamed is now in the picture nigger was waiting for me to get outta the picture. I'll survive sha *sigh*. Told a few friends and family and before i could say jack omo u go fear the way dem dey PIMP girls to me.......anyways i was introduced to a girl and i shall call her Coco cos she's black and reminds me of chocolate + she's a sweet girl too.

I'm not gonna rush things with Coco like i did with madam, we're getting to know each other better on BBM at the moment. Can't conclude anything till i meet her in person. She's currently in Lagos and i hope to meet her in 2weeks.

LIFE
This week was a bore o jare, hope my next post will be interesting.....no motivation whatsoever to update this blog.....Goodluck Jonathan declared even though i believe IBB will still defeat him in the PDP Primaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment