Monday, September 20, 2010

Midnight Blues.....THE SKILLA DIARIES V

Laying down on this bed and the mosquitoes in this room are having a ball ni sha...dem no get the memo say I just finish malaria medication ni?

Note to Mosquitoes: No credit "blood" today, come ....NEVER!

As sleep no gree come, I decided to update my diary and the 1st and easiest thing that came to mind was my relationship status.....now lemme bore u......


So it's over between me and madam.....or is it?


The chocolate and the card saying "I'm sorry, I love you and I really miss you" finally got to her on wednesday via my over-procrastinating cuz , she was surprised *so she says* She called to say thanks and all....blablabla. I thought that was gonna soften her heart and make her come back to me, how wrong I was! Babe had moved on *no time* for dull boys, she's been on dates sef and found a replacement for me sharpish with me still moping and hoping she'll come around chasing potential replacements away *FML*.

Tried talking her out of it saying I would wait, but the way things are, seems the replacement's doing a pretty good job of easing me outta her heart. It really hurts make I no lie knowing there's someone else. It's like a dead man watching his wife marry another man just 2weeks after his demise. Well she had to choose between her present happiness and future we planned together, well she chose the former which she doesn't regret. I was also made to understand "sometimes just coz you love someone doesn't mean you guys work as a unit together"......mi o le para mi mehn even though I'm yet to come to terms with this reality

Don't no whether I should be mad at myself or laugh at my stupidity for thinking I found love, maybe I did, maybe I didn't, maybe I just went looking for it in the wrong places....I blame myself all the same, I find it easy to trust which automatically makes it easy for me to fall in love *call me a sucker for love* . So I made a mistake *who doesn't*, I apologized but I guess u got tired of my apologies cos I keep making the same mistakes. I am who I am and I can't change myself for anyone, guess she couldn't take me for who I was...my friends know I've got the attitude of "the devil you know" rather than the "unknown angel". That way I get away with a lot of things, guess that didn't work for her sha.....sleep don dey knock my gate

Big shout out to my friends and family for keeping me in check with words of advise and support, I love you lot to pieces and I'm sure I'll do the same for you, if you ever find yourself in any sticky situation.

Its Monday already....have a great week peeps

P.S...I never proof read my shit plus its midnight, no calling out of gbagauns and typos okbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment