Monday, September 6, 2010

same mistake

I'm trying to catch some sleep as I have an early day tomorrow *new job* (will talk about that later as soon as I'm settled)...but I can't help but keep thinking of madam, hoping and praying I haven't lost her. If you read my last post, you'll know who I'm talking about......

So I've been calling her for the past few days even though she asked for space and all but I can't help myself I'm weird like that....then she complained about my calls being strange and unusual *deep down I wanted to ask "why you dey vex? Is it your money" but I maintained my champion* :D

Talked to the big sis and a few close friends about the state of my mind and they all said the same thing even quoting the same lines *freaky*...."If love her, give her space and if you guys are meant to be, she'll be back".....I think that's what I'm finally gonna do. I'm gonna stop calling/pinging till I see her. I hope I survive sha.

...........Some of my friends know James Blunt's music plays a huge part in my love life, they can tell my mood and relationship status by which of his songs I'm listening to. Unfortunately there's no one around to listen to what I'm currently playing. "Same Mistake" is on repeat as I type this post. I can so relate to the lyrics of this song, only wish madam could relate to it as well.

a few lines of that song i can relate to at the moment......

Saw the world turning in my sheets and once again I cannot sleep..........
Remember rights that I did wrong, so here I go.........My mind is muddy but my heart is heavy. Does it show?
I lose the track that loses me......

And so I sent some men to fight, and one came back at dead of night, said he'd seen my enemy. Said he looked just like me. So I set out to cut myself and here I go.

I'M NOT CALLING FOR A SECOND CHANCE, I'M SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY VOICE,give me reason but don't give me choice, Cause I'll just make the same mistake again.

And maybe someday we will meet, and maybe talk and not just speak.
Don't buy the promises 'cause, there are no promises I keep and my reflection troubles me, so here I go.



At work now, ain't got time to edit/proof-read the post....if una like gbagaun am #isityourBLOGni?

Have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment