Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hitting a Lady...Hannington_Lerato_Gate


So i'm scrolling thru my TL out of boredom as NEPA took light and there was nothing to do but fiddle with my BB and Uber then something caught my eye....Hannington hit Lerato, na so i alert flatmates, put on the generator with the claro fuel left in the tank to catch a glimpse of what's happening in the BBA Barn....All i saw was Hanny apologizing and crying crocodile tears. Left to me, he should be kicked out of the house or leave gracefully but i doubt if he'll survive a day in SA cos those guys will hunt him down and tidy him.

Come in Madam Paloma aka Sarafina with a story to tell about how her cousin died from domestic violence, i got her point but did she have to make the issue about her? *kmft* plus the blood she said was spilled on her was probably the contents of the drink Lerato was holding. IMO she was just aggravating the issue with her shouting and activity forming........Hanny fucked up big time no doubt but why do ladies like provoking men?

Watched the video online and my conclusion is all the barn mates are standard bastards! they could have averted the situation.....Sheila excluded sha cos she gave Hanny the talk and was so on point. You can watch the video right on top of this post


I've had my fair share of being close to hitting a woman, i think this happened sometime early last year, was chilling with colleagues from work at wine shop when we all started dissing each other...trust me with my bad mouth, i no dey carry last....the babe (a colleague) went too far and as the bad guy i was, me sef go the extra mile. The thing pained her so much she splashed her drink on my face like that wasn't enough she gave me ifoti toh gbona a resounding slap........my instincts and adrenaline almost messed me up cos i for give the babe better shoryuken followed by hurricane kick *Ken or Ryu style*. I didn't do shit, i just walked away when i thought of the consequences of my action.

Honestly though, if she had followed me when i was walking away i probably would have hit her, well maybe give her a proper shaking or something cos i can't picture myself hitting a lady but u never can tell, there might be a little Chris Breezy in me. She came back a few days later and apologized....i forgave her and funny enough i forgot not until the fight in the barn came up.

Anyways gotta go to work now......twas nice sharing with u

P.S
I repeat, i no dey proof-read my posts, gbagaun at ur expense Ok Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment