Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Rocaholic Stories SLU...ssh All Black Everything II ......THE SKILLA DIARIES III

Saturday...Sept 11



Woke up still feeling a lil bit down, tried using drugs but i threw up immediately the thing entered my mouth....i was determined in Kanu's voice to go for SLU...ssh ABE whether fit or not.....Slept for most of the day and Bolo decided to ditch me at the 11th hour when it was time to head out. That didn't deter me, i put on my all black apparel black boxers, black singlet, black shirt, black socks, black yansh, black blazer, black shokoto and black GSGs (Go Slow Goggles) to compliment in fact i be like shadow and headed to rocaholic's crib...Dude was still wasting time mulling on what to wear ni sha...i forgave him for wasting my time

We decided to make a quick stop @ DOA's crib where we met him, his sis and cuz doing shots of vodka, me i joined in o unfortunately i haven't learned my lesson of not rushing alcohol....4shots back to back and i assure u that was when my malaria disappeared. Picked up an extra lady in Garki II before we headed for play......

We got there right on time as the PWAN Entourage was entering, the bouncers didn't even check our names on the guest list, just wove us in like the rockstars we are while blocking a bevy of chicks at the entrance........by this time i was semi-high, no thanks to the rushed shots of vodka at DOA's. CFC came 5mins later and we ordered our 1st bottle of JD...i should av insisted on vodka but i decided to mix and knock......partied hard and before i could say shokolokobangoshe another bottle of JD was on the table.

The EME Crew (Banky W, Whizkid and Skales) performed to a few of their hits was too high to remember which songs @timmyjibe my ever gingered wingman was there to sing along and party like the party animal he is. Danced with one random kele fine yellow something shame i didn't get her number sha.....one of my female followers on twitter promised to arrange through pass later in the week.

The 3rd bottle of JD arove arrived, na then i know say boys are not smiling again, decided to head to Aristotle, bottle under armpit with DOA and the rocaholic.....the rest i do not remember *baba haf passed out* heard i talked down one of of the bouncers for not letting some of my friends in....TK my good friend had to resolve this...blablabla yadi yadi yadi....blablabla....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!.

Sunday.....

Woke up at 2:30PM, didn't get up from the bed till 4:00PM *hangover toh quality*. Worked on a presentation that was due on the following day and slept some more........ I can proudly say the weekend wasn't wasted Big ups to @Nobsdaslushkid, SLU...ssh All Black Everything Party was on point plus i got to meet a few tweeps.

Monday

Brand new week and the subordinates are already getting on my nerves, they give a new meaning to inefficiency. Even me with all my twitter hours do more than they do........

P.S
  • I for upload pictures but i know how some of you peeps like your privacy
  • T'was nice boring yall with my post......and if u like gbagaun me cos i no dey proof-read jack, is it your blog? Ok Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment