Friday, September 10, 2010

Rocaholic Stories.......... THE SKILLA DIARIES II

ROCAHOLIC V 0.84

Wednesday

The weekend came early *Wednesday to be precise*, we decided to do it light so me and the flat mates decided to hit Lounge at Silverbird still in our office gear, suit and all, had a few drinks before Mr. Elebolo joined us with 4 ladies, before I could mutter shogologobangoshe! Boys don do sharing formula which left me caressing my bottle of Heineken while they chatted up with the spoils of the sharing, not as if I minded sha. GTB yellow called me inviting me to a birthday party….we decided to hit Fuzion (all 9 of us 5boys 4girls). When we got there, we be like rent-a-crowd as the place was a bit dulling. GTB yellow was looking fly with her bum shorts and things but she kept cramping my style with any girl I tried to chat up *u go think say na my gf* God go come catch her when CFC (Chairman From China) came round and she was drooling all over him…trust me, me sef begin dey burn cable.

Left the party for about an hour for an unusual meeting at 2:00AM…only in Abuja *smh* but who cares? So far money is made and I hope and pray this particular meeting yield better……Joined the crew later and the party had hit full swing and Mr. Elebolo decided he ain’t leaving till the free supply of booze stops. The booze eventually stopped coming and we decided to hit Aqua, the bouncer didn’t waste time by letting us in *the power of SUITING UP…big ups to Barney Stinson of HIMYM* usually the fucktards act a fool at the entrance, not tonight tho. The pole dancers were doing their thing in their bikinis, danced a lil bit, had a few cocktails. As men don do sharing formula me I just dey look at the pole dancers’ dey catch my own trips while Mr. Elebolo was getting a lap dance, CFC was feeling all macho carrying his mata, Okelele was grinding with his own mata in one koro while the rest of us danced like regular human beings. Time to go home and awon boys were feeling lucky till one of the keles decided to go rogue insisting she wants to go home…….long and short Mr. Elebolo was the only lucky dude…I was having a laugh.

Thursday

Slept most of the day and if you’re resident in Abuja you’ll know it’s BYOB (Bring Your Own Bottle)…..got a call from an old flat mate around 10:00PM saying he’s @ Play and the place is packed …..Mr. Elebolo came thru around 11:15PM, picked up the same set of babes we hung with the previous night, hooked up with the original rocaholic aka Nuelz…..picked up Claire along the way and headed to Play…got there around 12:30AM and outside was still packed….how to get all 8 of us in was priority……we eventually got in strange enough with little or no stress *it pays to be a regular*.
Inside was packed like a muthafucker with pretty ladies (different shapes and sizes) spotted the iBlend crew immediately, hopped on the table with @timmyjibe and joined him rocaholic style while sipping on the maddest cocktails…big ups @eddieMadaki….good thing I was right in front of the AC so the whole heat didn’t get to me…………fight broke out at VIP….blablabla…….yadi yadi yadi…….blablabla…..

We sha left for Aqua and trust the bouncers, they wanted to go funny *I for SUIT UP hehehehe* we sha got in and for some reason I didn’t feel like partying….all I did was tweet and BB chat + occasional mocking of the pole dancers. Spotted Danny Shittu by the way….dude is humongous, even said hello to him…cool dude. He was all by himself dancing his sorrows out in front of the mirror *Bolton Wanderers released him I hear, hope he gets a better club*….only if all the hoes @ Aqua knew who he was, they’ll be all over him like ants on a sugar cone.

Got tired of Aqua and headed to SOHO, not without a quick stop at drumstix for sharwarma *boys dey H*…….the place was half full, attempted to dance but no inspiration whatsoever. Headed home and still the moon hasn’t been sighted for the Muslim brethren….na so boys do google search and alas the moon was sighted in Fiji Island…..talked to oneofmyfollowers while BJ did a strip tease for the ladies…..slept like a baby and decided to put this up.

Friday

Slept around 6:00AM and these dudes decided to wake me up with phone calls around 8:15AM…. i just grumbled and whispered many nonsense and kukuma quench my phone *no time* went back to bed till 10:30AM no thanks to BJ and Mr. Elebolo…..our friendly ex female flat mates came over to help with the cooking for Sallah ………….back to bed o jare…doubt if I’m going for the iBlend do tonight at ROMA but will most likely be at play tomorrow…ALL BLACK EVERYTHING something

P.S
I don’t edit or spell/gbagaun-check my posts #okbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment