Thursday, September 2, 2010

Will You Marry Me?

I'm not saying this just because I feel it's the last resort, I'm saying it because I mean it. This is not a ploy to get you back....who the hell am I kidding? It’s a frigging ploy but woven with the sincerity of my heart. I'm not asking you to marry me immediately cos if I try am, na suffer-head go get us. Think of this as an e-pre-proposal *i'm laffing ma ass off @ my stupidity*. I’ve lost you due to my nonchalant attitude towards you (sometimes) and I never thought it would come down to this.

From the day we started dating, I kinda knew you were the one for me, you made me feel like we've known each other for years with the way we talk to each other, and we had good times together even though we've never seen each other with our 2 koro koro eyes but we made it work. We even decided the date we want to get married 12.12.12….it’s on a Wednesday but we didn’t care cos we wanna make it our special day…….

The truth is I have loved many with my whole heart but they only loved me back conditionally, but with you I know you loved me the same way I love you even if/when I don't show it enough. I fucked up BIG time and I guess you're actions are based on the saying "fool me once; shame on you, fool me twice; shame on me". Again i'm sorry i hurt you, i'm sorry i made you cry, i'm sorry i broke my promise never to do any of these, i hope this works out and u get to change your mind.

I want you to be the mother of my kids, be the pillar that supports the house we build, be my companion, be my wife, be my everything madam and I promise to treat you right the best way I can. Long and short of the story I'm a fool in love with you and I'll do anything and everything to get you back. You said you've made up your mind, i say give love a chance....

I LOVE YOU Ms. O, will you Marry me? Please say yes to this awkward proposal of mine and i'll stay true to you forever

I hope you get to read this, I doubt it cos no one kuku reads my blog except a few China folks who stumble upon it and leave comments.


P.S.
I was gonna take a pic of me kneeling down *proposal mode* but there was no one to help me take the pic.

This post was written outta boredom and turmoil going on in my head

2 comments: