Saturday, October 9, 2010

Friday Night Blues....THE SKILLA DIARIES IX

This piece is totally fictional, well some parts true and if u can’t deal with it GTFOH

Okay so I’m the Parole Officer according to some of my friends, I know how to get a party started and also know how to ginger people to groove utunu call me the ginger-bread man UTUNU!. But lately that part of me whittled and I doubt if I can give a reason *\e fit be work sha.

I am not known for turning down invites to groove but lately I have mastered the art. Today for example, a colleague had a baby and was having a naming ceremony free lunch, was 10mins from the venue when I decided to turn back and head home instead cos I was feeling drowsy from the shots of whiskey I had after work. Got home and was supposed to change and head for Master-Master’s [@GriffinStreaks Bro] girlfriend’s birthday party but as I laid my head on the bed, I met myself in dreamland. na so I miss awoof evening food*[life of a bachelor].

Woke up around 8:30PM for no reason swear down na hunger and was cussing cos I didn’t make the birthday party........... Ms. Coco was supposed to come over to Abuja for the weekend but we had to cancel make e no be like say man dey rush. Got a bag of mini Kit-Kats for her cos I know she loves them but DJ and Dubz had other plans hunger na binsh!. Na so dem kidnap kit-kat o begin dey lem am, they kuku promised to replace it and I joined in the jedi-jedi fest

Exhibit A


The kit-kat didn’t subdue the hunger so we decided to head out to look for food. Had a quick stop at Princess Suites, Zone7 to see one bros like that who didn’t release us till we at least had 3bottles of beer, we did and u can see the images below. I had 5 by the way

Fallen Soldiers


Finally headed to Go-Pro to eat poundy with efo riro to quality when Baz called to say he’s in town…..Baz’s cousin is getting married the following day and I was supposed to help with the planning of the Bach Eve *women/strippers and a good venue* dem no dey pay me na which I totally didn’t do. After eating our poundy with many many meat we decided to head home when Baz called again to say he was at Cubana The club with the 5oyear old DJ, we decided to stop over cos it was right behind the house…..bobo begin dey ask me for girls ni sha! I resemble minister of women affairs? I just give my guy tales by moonlight jaaa.

SAN wanted to drag me to SOHO and PLAY but I declined cos it’s been a while since I rogered those bouncers and I wasn’t willing to drop any of my tashere money as iRep Team BANS*Boys Are Not Smiling*. Rory was out too, with like 10babes but motivation no dey at all......

It’s the 3rd consecutive Friday I’ve visited club B.E.D. and I have no regrets, the DJ’s always on point and the people there have been fantastic. The word “inhibition” doesn’t exist in the club and the watch word for ladies is “no long thing”.....................will give u gist of club B.E.D in a later post......duty calls

P.S.
I still don't proof read this shit

2 comments:

  1. LMAO @ Team BANS!!! It's a phase sha.....U'll be back soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's that time of the month brof...you'll be aii..

    ReplyDelete